[Sample Impression] Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask

8:55:00 PM cc 0 Comments

This is a semi translucent pinkish gel mask that's advertised to give you instant glow. You put on a thick layer and leave it for 20-30 minutes (10 for sensitive skin). You can also put it on blemishes and leave it on overnight. It has aloe, willow bark, and witch hazel so it definitely has the usual acne fighting ingredients.

I have used it on a small pimple overnight and throughout the day, and it had dried it up within 24 hours which is impressive to me. Definitely recommend it for spot treatment. As for the mask I didn't see a significance difference from the one time I did it. Perhaps if I had more of the product to have a thick mask on there might be a difference.

The full size is $55 for a 30ml jar of the mask which it not bad compared to their other products. I would recommend it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: