I Love Coffee Street Charming of Special Guest Catch Me Frank Level 3

4:01:00 PM cc 0 Comments


Correct answers:

"Ah, something's burning. Can you smell it?"

"Are you an international lawyer?"

"Didn't you say you were a pilot?"

"Can you give me legal advice on something?"

"You look like you're a very private person."

"Didn't you say you're a doctor?"

"You always look like you're running away from someone."

"Ah, I've been getting dizzy spells lately."



Wrong answers:

"Is this gold necklace yours?"

"I've noticed some suspicious people around. I'd better call the police."

"Some men in black came looking for you."

"Why did you decide to become a lawyer instead of a judge?"

"Um, are you a police officer?"

"Who are you looking for?"

"Oh, here's some money!"

"How about becoming a judge and bringing criminals to justice?"

You Might Also Like

0 comments: