[Sample Impression] Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum

7:07:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I got a sample pack to try this brand out. It is a all natural skincare company, and they're also expensive. The sample pack is $11 for a little bag of 7 samples.

The rejuvenating serum is their antiaging serum with collagen so its mainly for reducing wrinkles while making your skin more radiant. I am not at the age to have wrinkles so I can't say its effectiveness, but so far I do see that my skin is more healthier looking. Even my enlarged pores look less noticeable. The sample only gave me about 3 days worth of product, and results have been pretty good to my surprise. It says it provides the skin with antioxidants and vitamins as well as hyaluronic acid. It helps protect your skin from environment damage, and supports elasticity and boost firmness.

The full bottle is 30ml for $95 and I think it may be worth it. I find this to work better than the Genefique serum. The serum is like a thick cream, and it absorbs rather quickly too. I saw reviews saying it has a overwhelming scent which I didn't get at all. I am sensitive to scent, and this really didn't bother me. Its a herbal floral scent and it can be a bit strong if you smell it directly, but it disappears for me quickly so I don't smell it all day. I definitely think its worth trying the sample to see how it works out for you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: