[Sample Impression] Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask

11:56:00 PM cc 0 Comments

This Rose Gel Mask is an anti-aging mask using rose stem cells to promote cell turnover for younger looking skin. Its advertised to repair signs of aging such as lines, wrinkles, dehydration, dull, and sagging.

Its a thick gel mask that's translucent light pink color. It has a lovely light rose smell to it. You put it on clean skin and leave it on for 10 minutes. It doesn't burn or dry up or anything. It says you can refrigerate it for an intense treatment. Also you can even leave it on overnight in a thin layer.

The sample would have only gave me two uses out of it if I wanted to use it as a mask so I only used it as a mask once, and the rest I put on overnight. So after a few days of using it I really didn't see any real significant change to my skin. It does feel a bit luxurious and nice especially the smell, but I rather it do something to my skin. It is moisturizing as a overnight cream, and it didn't make me feel as oily as I usually do when I wake up in the morning. Even in the winter time, my face doesn't feel as dry which is really nice. Using it as a overnight cream really didn't feel like heavy on my skin. Its easy to put on a thin layer. I don't even feel it.

Overall, I think this is OK. I like it as a overnight moisturizer than as a mask. If I had the extra money I would buy it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: