[Sample Impression] fresh Soy Face Cleanser

7:20:00 PM cc 0 Comments

The Soy Face Cleanser is advertised to be a extra gentle gel cleanser. Its even safe to use on your eyes which really sold me already. Using this in the morning is really nice since I can easily clean all the gunk out of my eyes with a cleanser.

It also says it soothes, tone, soften, and hydrates the skin, and its packed with amino acids. It also conditions the lashes. I can't really tell if it does any of this, but I do enjoy the cleanser. The gel is like a watery jelly, and it lathers a bit when worked into the skin. It does make my face feel a bit refreshing, and clean without the dry and stripping feel.

Overall, I actually do like this cleanser and I'm usually very indifferent about cleansers. What I don't like about this is the price. It is a bit high for a cleanser to me. Its definitely something I would put on my wishlist or spend gift cards on. I do like it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: