[Sample Impression] Nude Detox brightening fizzy powder wash

12:38:00 AM cc 0 Comments

This is the first time I've tried a powder face wash. Directions says to put the powder on my hand and activate it with water. Then massage it onto wet face. The powder is like powder milk and it has a light vanilla smell. It kind of makes it smell like cereal to me. The powder does fizz up when it touches water and it feels like rubbing salt on your face, but it quickly disintegrates, and dry up on my skin. I couldn't wash my face for more than 10 seconds with this before it dried up at first. I didn't use much.

Powder face wash seems it could make a mess if you're not clumsy. The powder is really light and it can easily get blown away. When you add water to it it foams up and expands quite a lot that it could spill over your palm. Though I can see this be good for traveling since its light and not liquid. Its advertised to use vitamin C to brighten your skin, have enzymes to exfoliate. It has omegas 3, 6, and 9. I took the time to search each ingredient and they're all safe though one ingredient, "Subtilisin"  has a moderate risk for toxicity. Its something to consider about otherwise this face wash is OK. I don't see anything special about it in terms of effectiveness to my skin. I'm not fond the process of using this product as its not easy to get a good consistency. It usually gets too watery and the product ends up running down my arms as I wash my face with it.

Overall, I don't think I'll ever purchase this. I'm not sure powder washes will seem appealing to me after trying this sample. Its just not easy to use.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: