I Love Coffee Street Charming Special Guest Miss Wang Level 3 and Level 4

11:00:00 AM cc 0 Comments


"Wonder what you're doing"

Correct answers:

"Drama nowadays are too unrealistic for my liking."

"When did you come to America?"

"The mole under your eye looks cute"

"What's your favorite food?"

"What kind of TV shows do you like?"

"Mocha latte is high in calories, but delicious."

"You must be interested in America's diverse culture."

"You look fit and healthy. I'm envious of you."




Wrong answers:

"Are you looking for a part-time job?"

"I like Chinese food"

"Is it also difficult to get a job in China?"

"Do you like sweet desserts?"

"I like your cat eye makeup look."

"How are you doing with learning English?"

"It's hard to find jobs in the U.S."

"What's you major?"

You Might Also Like

0 comments: