[Sample Impression] Lancome Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum

1:51:00 PM cc 0 Comments

This serum has been on my wishlist for years, but have yet to try a sample of it till now. The full size of this serum is $80-100+ which is not something I want to splurge on if it didn't perform well. I got the sample from Sephora and its a .003 oz little packet. Probably can get 3 or 5 uses out of it.

So I used the Glamglow mask and it helped get rid of my winter dead skin which will help make this serum do its job. First time I used the serum was at night and in the morning I can see it help maintain the healthier skin I had after using Glamglow. After a couple of days of using it morning and night I can see that it gave my skin more glow so I definitely saw some results. The serum is milky in color and barely has any scent. Did not irritate me at all.

I would like to get this serum if I had the money. Would definitely recommend giving it a try to see if it does anything to your skin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: