Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares

9:15:00 PM cc 0 Comments


These peppermint chocolates are holiday season specials. I got these after the holidays though and they were 75% off. There were a lot of them left too, and I wish I've gotten a couple more. 

They're about 1" square with one layer of chocolate and one layer of peppermint. The peppermint part I believe is white chocolate. It's like cookies n' creme with bits of candy cane peppermint in the white chocolate. This stuff taste great! The square snaps wonderfully and melts in your mouth neatly. The chocolate is smooth and mild so it's not overly sweet like most store bought chocolates. The peppermint is moderately flavored which is good.

Overall these are great especially with the sale. They're not something I would buy full price though. It's not that amazing. Definitely something I'd buy when it's on sale!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: