Michael Todd's Concentrated C Antioxidant Moisturizing Serum

3:08:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I really liked Michael Todd's serums so I am slowly going to try the ones suited for my needs. This Concentrated C is to protect your skin from UV sun damage, reverse signs of aging, and hydrates your skin. Says its good for all skin types except oily.

Michael Todds is the best skincare brand I've ever tried yet. I can't even remember when my skin was this well behaved. Not to say my skin is flawless, but it definitely made me feel better about my skin. I have moderate acne, and sensitive combination skin. I have many enlarged pores, sun spots, and the occasionally irritation.

This C serum is lightweight and has a mild scent. It goes on smoothly and has definitely made my irritated skin calmed down practically overnight. I don't find this serum super hydrating, but its a light moisturizer feel. Although it is winter right now so the dryness of the season is a factor here. I really do like it paired up with Michael Todd's Blue Green Algae Toner, but I don't think the serum would perform as well without the toner. I say that mostly because the toner helps my acne with its anti-flammatory and anti-bacterial features. These both together has help keep my skin looking healthy, and less troubled. I do have to be loyal since if I don't use it for a few days I'd breakout.

I think compared to the Antioxidant Carrot serum, its about the same in effectiveness. Hopefully I will try the whitening serum. I did order it during their Black Friday/Cyber sale but unfortunately I was refunded due to it being sold out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: