NatureBox (Free sample impression)

8:58:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I've been hearing about NatureBox for awhile but I was very hesitant since I'm not all that into subscription boxes nor were the snacks that interesting to me. But lately they finally have a free sample offer so I decided after like a month to finally get get the free sample. You actually have to pay for shipping which they say is $2 but I actually paid $1.97.



It is either the free sample box or $10 off your first box so you can't have both. When you sign up for the free sample you need your credit card to pay for the shipping, and then you are subscribed to NatureBox for their $19.95 for 5 snacks box subscription. You can cancel or pause it though. Unfortunately for the free sample box they don't even give you an email of it getting shipped nor a tracker for the package. You just have to go to your order history page and see the status of your order, and just wait 10 days.

I ordered the free sample on the first which was on a Sunday and it didn't arrive till the 12th. Granted it was a holiday yesterday so I might have gotten it on the 11th. Honestly, this was a bit too long for my taste to get the package, and its from California. Usually it takes 5 days. Anyways, in the box I received a full size of  pumpkin spice nom noms, and 4 little packets of: Sea Salt Crunch, Coconut cashew, Cinnamon swirl kettle corn, and Cranberry Medley. The Pumpkin nom noms are little soft granola like balls. It definitely has a pumpkin taste but its mild. It also contains honey, almonds, dark chocolate chips, Its not bad, but not something I'd order again. The Sea Salt crunch are these tiny quarter size cookies that just contain wheat, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, and obviously sea salt. The saltiness can vary a bit, but these are quick hard. They're more like crackers than cookies. I probably wouldn't order those. Next is the cinnamon swirl kettle kernels which are roasted corn kernels covered in cinnamon. I don't like these very much since they're hard and don't have much of a taste. Its like eating uncooked popcorn. They have this tortilla chip taste though. The Cranberry Medley is just dried cranberry and blueberries that are flavored with pomegranate and acai. There's more cranberry than blueberry in it, but these are pretty tasty. Last is the Coconut Cashew which I thought I wouldn't like since I'm not a fan of nut snacks nor coconut, but this is good surprisingly! It is sweet, and the coconut has such a mild and light taste that I actually like. The snacks are either a hit or miss so I highly recommend getting the free samples to taste it yourself. I will definitely keep the subscription to try out the other snacks I'm interested in. The full size bag is actually a lot smaller than I thought so I'm not actually sure how much of a value this service is in terms of quality vs quantity as I've heard the quantity could vary between snacks.

So the one thing I like about this service is that you can choose what you want, and its not random advertisement that you paid for. At the moment they have 135 snacks on their site. I have to admit only about 9 of their snacks really interested me. A few of them actually cost extra if you want them and they're labeled as Add On snacks. Like their name is, most of these snacks are natural as in seeds and nuts. Very few people I know actually eat seeds or nuts as snacks. There's also dried fruit, and some snacks we're all familiar with. The baked goods is what looks good to me like the cookies (Nom Noms) and then theres the chips.

I had to look at their guide to learn how to customize my box each month since it wasn't obvious. To customize your boxes, its all in the Pantry. The pantry has two sections: top and bottom. The top is what will be in your next box and the amount depends on your subscription. You can arrange snacks by dragging and dropping them and even lock on snacks if you want to keep getting them. The bottom is what will come next after your order is sent. When you look at the snacks they have some gorgeous photos of them, and there will be a button that says Pantry which is how you put them into your order list.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: