Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser

7:02:00 PM cc 0 Comments

A number of beauty guru Youtubers have been using this products so I figure I should try it out. I went to CVS and saw there were lots of this twist sponge top pen so it was a little hard to find this exact product. So when I found in CVS it was super tiny for the same price. On Amazon its about $7 which is cheaper than CVS. The product is only 0.2 fl oz which isn't much, but obviously its because its for dark circles. The product stands at 4" tall and a little over a centimeter wide.

I got it in the shade 120 light which actually matches my skin surprisingly well. Even though its for under eyes I use it all over my face. The dark red part is what you twist to saturate the applicator sponge with the product. It took me about 10 turns to get anything out one my first use. The product is quite light, and has pretty decent coverage. It has a matte finish and it didn't give me a tacky feeling on my skin. I do get a bit oily later in the day, and putting on powder doesn't really prevent it so I need to touch up. The applicator is not a brush so you do need a brush to blend it out. I really like it so far! It has no SPF so I do need to remember to use a SPF moisturizer before using this.

Mostly use this as a foundation since I wear glasses all the time I don't use eye makeup or dark circle concealers. I did try it out with this and its just uncomfortable for my eyes. Overall I really do like the way it looked on my skin since its matches it pretty well and looks natural. I've used it quite a number of times and haven't really seen any change in the level of product. It really doesn't look like it change. I'm also kind of concerned if the sponge applicator will be clean when it gets older. Since I don't use it everyday it will take me a bit to go through it. Its hasn't caused any problems to my skin yet.

For such a affordable product I definitely would recommend giving it a try.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: