May Favorites

7:36:00 PM cc 0 Comments

Going to start to do a monthly favorites and hope to keep it going! I will be listing favorites of all kinds here so hope they will be useful and interesting for you. Let me know if there's anything you like to see more of.

So the first favorite I like to mention is Game of Thrones season 4! Yes, the amazing HBO show based on the dark fantasy books Song of Fire and Ice by George R. R. Martin. This show maybe not be for everyone due to its mature rating for sex and violence. The world is very merciless, cruel, and oh so very human. Quite a bit of the characters are, well pardon my French, assholes, but they're not annoying enough to turn you off from the show.

For mobile apps its PerkTV and SwagbucksTV just a passive way to earn some gift cards. For Perk you need at least 5000 points to get a $5 gift card and each video you watch you get 4 points. Some require that you watch 4000 videos first. It took me 2500 videos to get 5000. Swag you earn like 2 points for every 3-4 videos, and $5 gift cards cost 500 points. I have yet to try to leave these on overnight.

I've been really liking Michael Todd's Antioxidant Carrot serum. Its surprisingly quite effective and has been gentle on my skin. It just helps improve my skin overall with acne, dullness, and pores. I will have a more in depth review of the Michael Todd products when I have more time to use them.

Haikyuu!! is the cutest sports anime I've ever seen! The cast is quite large which is typical of sports animes, but I have yet to dislike any of them which is quite uncommon. The anime is on male volleyball which is not exactly the most exciting thing, but its quite well done in that there's no outrageously unrealistic moves. Its just really cute! 

And that's all the favorites I have for May. Hope this is decent enough to not feel redundant compare to my full posts of a few of the things I've mentioned. I will do this again for June.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: