Michael Todd's Samples

7:00:00 PM cc 0 Comments

Review on the samples I got from my order. Its free with any order and you get four different sample packets. Ordering them by themselves for $3.99. These are the products I received:

Wild Rose Body Wash
This is their antioxidant deodorant body wash. It has tea tree oil to give it antimicrobial properties as well which is nice. The rose smell is pretty and I do like it and plan to purchase the full size along with their other body care products.

Hydration Boost Facial Serum
Hydrating serum with oils, aloe vera, Hyaluronic acid, and blue green algae. It has a citrus smell and for some reason it stings the skin for a couple seconds when I applied it. A little goes a long way as well. So far its an OK serum not something I would consider purchasing.

Cleanse and Tone Cleanser
This is a gel like cleanser that, like its names, cleanse and tone the skin. It contains charcoal to take out impurities and antioxidants. Its an ok cleanser and don't find it all that impressive. Not a product I would purchase full size of.

Citrus Cream Moisturizer
This moisturizer is light and full of oils from citrus fruits like mandarin oranges and limes. It also has DMAE and Hylauronic acid. I used it when my skin was feeling rather sensitive and dry, but this moisturizer stings a little on some sensitive skin. The first ingredient is Aloe vera so I figured it would help my skin out, but I'm not entirely sure if it did. It didn't make my skin oily at all which is nice except my nose oil is still oily. This isn't a bad moisturizer, but I haven't seen much effectiveness so its a big maybe on whether I'd purchase a full size.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: