Jurlique Soothing Herbal Recovery Gel

6:59:00 PM cc 0 Comments

Been wanting to try the Australian skincare brand Jurlique so I bought this which is the older version of this serum so I can compare it with the newer one when I get the chance.

Its designed to reduce redness and help calm sensitive skin. Its suppose to help protect and restore the skin as well. It comes in a opague glass pump jar with 1.0 fl oz of product. The feature ingredient is sichuan peppercorn that comforts delicate skin.

I find that this is quite gentle and a bit soothing to normal everyday redness. It does nothing when I get an irritation, and sometimes it even burns on irritations which is not really what I had hoped. Been using this for over a month and haven't seen much difference in my skin. The product itself is translucent and has a gel consistency. It has a light floral scent which is pleasant. It goes on the skin nicely and a little can go on quite a bit. It doesn't have parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, petro chemicals, or phthalates.

Overall, I'm not seeing much benefit from this product to really find it worth the $50 I paid for it. Since I do get irritations and have moderate acne this product doesn't help me. Here's the list of ingredients taken from Sephora: Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon (Groomwell) Root Extract, Zanthoxylum Alatum (Sichuan Peppercorn) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Lactic Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Limonene.* *From Natural Essential Oil (Chamomile - Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Lavender - Lavandula Angustifolia).

You Might Also Like

0 comments: