Sana Soya Milk Nameraka Honpo Soy Milk Rich Toner

12:28:00 AM cc 0 Comments

Been wanting to try out SANA toners so I finally bought one! The name is pretty long, but basically this toner is advertised to be gentle and hydrating. Sana is a Japanese company so this product is made in Japan.

The key ingredient is fermented soymilk which has anti-oxidants, whitening benefits, and just overall healthy skin. This product is mostly all natural ingredients with no fragrance, mineral oil, or coloring. It comes in a sturdy clear plastic bottle with a white screw on top. Like all toners it just has a hole to pour out the product. The product is mostly water and its basically looks and feels like watered down milk. There's hardly any smell to it but if you want to smell it it does has a light chemically smell. It kind of reminds me of nail polish remover.

I didn't find anything amazing about this nor did I see much difference in my skin. Think I find the Hada Labo toners to be better. It seems the one I have has their old packaging so I'd like to try the newer one to see if there's any difference. The newer one is bigger with 300ml of product instead of 200ml like the one I have. I don't trust the ones for sale on Amazon. Bought mine through Sasa.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: