[Sample Impression] Stila CC Color Correcting Cream SPF 20

12:01:00 PM cc 0 Comments

This is the first time for me to try a CC cream. The product is in shade light and the product itself comes out this creamy sea blue green color which was alarming at first. It also doesn't smell that great. Its like hair salon smell. Its not a overly strong smell so its not that noticeable. It goes onto my smoothly and it blends after 2-3 seconds into my skin tone which is pretty neat. It has a light coverage, and not all that buildable. Also it will highlight any dry patches of dead skin so I advise a gentle face scrub before using this.

I really don't see anything special about this CC cream so I don't really think its worth the full price of $44. It is lightweight and it doesn't break me out or make me oily. Still the sample doesn't really sell me to want the full product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: