Aquaphor Lip Repair

12:46:00 PM cc 0 Comments

Now this is an amazing lip balm! Its by far the most effective lip care product I've ever used. My lips get chapped a couple times a week and with this my lips haven't chapped at all after almost a month of use. Its fragrance and preservative free. There is a SPF one but it's not the one I have.

It comes in a .35 fl oz tube so its not in stick form. The packaging is not as good as The Korres lip butter since the hole is a little rough on my lips when I apply. Its tasteless and scentless. The color and texture is similar to Vaseline but its not petroleum based. The ingredients isn't too bad but EWG says that it should have limited use. I will list out the ingredients: Octyldodecanol, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid

Overall, I recommend it! Its super effective and affordable.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: