Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Blam SPF 20

11:05:00 AM cc 0 Comments

This is the 05 Quenched lip balm. It has no taste or color which is what I want. The packaging is really nice and cute. Definitely a higher quality than the typical lip balms or sticks. It glides on really smoothly and thinly. I don't need to apply over my lips a lot to get them moisturized.

The ingredients list is long and full of scientific names. There is honey, shea butter, and some leaf extracts though its not much compared to the other not so natural ingredients. Since this is a lip product I will be ingesting some of it when I eat and drink. This is also a petroleum jelly product. I find that it doesn't last very long and feel to have to reapply often to keep my lips moist. Because of this I've seem to reach the half way point a bit faster than other lip balms I've used. It does have SPF 20 which is not exactly something I needed.

Overall, the packaging is nice and cute but the product itself is just not below average. Its not horrible but there are certainly better ones in cheaper packaging.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: