Clarisonic Acne Brush Head

12:35:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I love my Clarisonic Mia. Usually I buy the deep pore brush since its gentle  on my skin than the normal brush. When I needed to replace the brush head I saw that they have a new brush head designed for acne skin so I decided to give it a try since I do periodically get acne.

Its pretty similar to the deep pore brush and personally don't feel much of a difference. Even on my acne it doesn't feel any different compare to the deep pore. I've used it for about a month now and have noticed a couple of hair bristles have already started to stick out longer and flay out. That never happened to the deep pore brushes I've had. Its not a huge deal. I either leave it alone or cut them.

Overall the brush head is just OK. I noticed they got another new set of brush heads, the Luxe that are named cashmere and satin. I'd probably try these next.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: