Kobayashi Aibon Eye Wash Mini

9:37:00 PM cc 0 Comments

Heard of these from a youtuber and thought I would try it. I bought them earlier this year since I was getting small white bumps on my waterline a bit too often then, and help with whatever irritation or discomfort I get from my eyes. This product is for cornea care and has added vitamins. Box says to use with contacts taken out.

The mini size is a 100ml size bottle of solution. The box comes with the clear plastic bottle of solution, the cup to put the solution in and on your eye, and a transparent blue ziploc bag. I keep the stuff in the box so the bag is not necessary for me. The box has easy to understand instructions since it has pictorial demonstrations. The bottle does have a date on it and mine is dated a year later from time of purchase. Doesn't indicate if its expiration or best by date. The packaging of the box it comes with seems to be changed so don't look for the same exact box as I have.

Using this is pretty simple. The cup has a clear marker to show how much of the solution you need. I tend to put in a little less. The longer end of the cup goes to the outer end of your eye so the shorter part would be by your nose. The cup is great size for any eye shape. Fitting it on is easy. With a little pressure its easy to seal the cup into to prevent the solution from leaking out when you tilt your head up. First time using this is a bit overwhelming and kind of hard to stand it for more than 5 seconds. Not to mean that it stings or anything, but perhaps some people might find that it stings? You will get use it to after a few uses. You're suppose to move your head around and whatever to get the solution to do its job. Tilt your head back down to remove. It can get messy since your eyes area will be wet so expect some solution to be dripping down. The solution is clear and its like water. Has a medium strength chemically scent to it. The scent is chemically but its also clean smelling too. The solution cools down my eyes and its quiet refreshing. So I really do like it.

I don't get those bumps anymore, but can't say if this helped that or not since I don't use it that often. I did try to see if I can get trapped eyelashes out with this, but it doesn't, haha. Overall, I do like it and would recommend it but I think I rather stick with eyedrops just because its more convenient.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: