L'Oreal Youth Code Serum Intense Daily Treatment

8:18:00 PM cc 0 Comments

Since the Lancome Genifique is out of my price range at the moment I decided to go for the L'Oreal Youth serum since I hear its the same concept but much more affordable.

The box is nice and it even shows the product picture as actual size. The bottle itself is cheap plastic like a toy, but is designed like a high end product. There's 1.0 fl oz of product in the bottle and its a pump bottle.

The serum is alcohol based like Genifique, and since my skin is sensitive to alcohol plus I haven't used any products with alcohol in them this serum plus my new toner that's alcohol based irritated my skin. So for a week or so I had to lay off the alcohol products so my skin can heal before slowly reintroducing them back. The box says that I should see some dramatic results one being that my skin would look silky and hydrated after immediate use. That I really don't see. But I continue to use it in the morning and at night, and after a week or so my skin does seem to improve. The box says after one week my skin would look rested and radiating. That I do see. Well it just looks healthier in general. After over a month it has been consistent in keeping my skin look healthy. It hasn't gone anything beyond that. And even after over 2 month its doing ok and it doesn't seem as effective as before.

When I finished the bottle I still don't see that much difference. Sure, it does help subtly to make my skin look less dull but I think exfoliating or have a microdermabrasion would be a better way to achieve that healthy skin.

Overall, it deserves a try since it is affordable. Hope I can try the genefique so I can compare them.

EGW Skin Deep Report


You Might Also Like

0 comments: