Burt's Bees Radiance Night Creme with Royal Jelly

1:31:00 PM cc 0 Comments

Wanted to try out their night cremes so I choice this. The reviews say they find Burt's Bees night creme to be heavy, but this one isn't that heavy. It's heavy in the jar, but I can easily spread it thinly onto my skin. It absorbs quickly and I use a moderate amount for my face. It has a nice sweet smell, and it doesn't make my face super oily like my moisturizer does even in the summer.

After over a month of use, I haven't really seen much difference in my skin. Sometimes it does feel heavy during the summer which might be too much for my skin. Most of the ingredients are extracts, but there is some oils. The second ingredient is sunflower oil. There's also alcohol denat. but its the 7th listed ingredient from the bottom.

So for the summer this might be too much to use every night for my combination-oily skin. I will update this post again for the cooler seasons.

The creme is 99% natural and has no parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals. And no animal testing.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: