Trader Joe's La Macarons

3:39:00 PM cc 0 Comments

As a macaron fan I wanted to try these out as its the first time I ever seen one in a super market. Got these at Trader Joe's in the frozen section. and the box only comes with vanilla and chocolate flavors. They're soft and chewy as macarons should be. The taste it rather light with a tad of sweetness. but its still pretty good. The filling is light and airy so I think its mostly egg whites rather than a thick cream like most macarons are filled with. The vanilla taste like vanilla ice cream, and the chocolate taste like a brownie or chocolate cake.
Overall, they're not bad but much cheaper than getting them from a bakery although it doesn't beat the taste from the places I get macarons from. I think its good enough. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: