Honest Ade

6:17:00 PM cc 0 Comments

 There was a deal on these so I decided to try a couple of them. There are organic drinks and they remind me of Vitamin Water because they're watered down juice, but is not advertised as such so they're not in the flavored water section.


Tried the pomegranate and blueberry drink which has concentrated pomegranate juice, concord grape, white grape, and blueberry juice. Unlike most drinks these actually taste like real juice and not artificial flavored. It's all natural. I really like it plus it got a good amount of sweetness and its refreshing. I now prefer watered down juices than juice. 

The other flavored I tried is the green tea and honey. This is also good and my favorite. It is a slightly weak strength in tea and the honey is in small amount so its has a good sweet level. I prefer green tea unsweetened but this is pretty good. It is more sweet tea tasting than green tea but it still all good and refreshing. 

So I highly recommend giving these a try. They are a little over $1 for each bottle. Each bottle is one serving not 2 like many drinks. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: