Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

5:14:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I have been purchasing and using this mask for years. Its super affordable and lasts me for quite a bit. People say good things about it so its definitely worth a try.

I don't use it often since its drying. I use it when my skin needs some extra help with oiliness, acne, and blackheads. Its great during the summer when my skin can get oily which is gross.This mask is like a clay mask. Its green and you apply on a clean face then wait about 20-30 minutes for it to dry. As it dries it will tighten your skin and practically dry you up. But it feels good for those with acne and oily skin. Its not a miracle product, and I don't see much of difference afterwards.

Overall, its not bad. Here's the ingredients list: Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: