Super Pet Puzzle Playground 42 piece set

2:19:00 AM cc 0 Comments

I've heard good things about this so I bought this in my recent pet supply order. I prefer natural products for my hamster, but I figure my hamster needs a hideaway that I can actually wash.

One of the things that really put me off is the colors. As an adult the colors just looks ugly to me. I like that the panels are see through so I can peek at my hamster. There's plenty of air holes on the panels so I'm sure there's a decent airflow inside. My hamster hasn't played or slept in this playground as much as his Petco 2 story house. I'm sure this is because its not dark which my hamster likes. My hamster is not into ramps for some reason so the ramp has been completely ignored. So I don't use the ramp. The ramp can be attached to any of the panels since it has two stubs that fits in the air holes. He hasn't climbed on top like he does on the petco house unless I put a treat up there.

I really like that you can change it and customize it. Unfortunely you can't make levels or floors with it. I tried to make a duplicate of the petco house, but that's not possible. I can make it as tall as it is but there won't be a floor on the second level. The set came with two frame with a tube attachment. The crittertrail tubes do fit in them, but it does take some effort attaching it and detaching it. This  makes me be able to use accessories for the standard cages in a bin cage. The cage didn't have the floor space for the accessories so I have to build up. At first I wasn't sure if my hamster will be able to climb up, but its worth a try. I added a straight tube and attached an ovo addon. Luckily I was able to make it stay up. The first night my hamster was able climb up and down it so it was a success. He has been using it more often probably because he's getting bored of the petco house. I wish I can add more accessories, but the puzzle set doesn't make a big enough base space to be able to support it.

After reading about this product, I have taken the advice of owners to build the frame first before putting the panels on. It has worked well! It does take a bit of time assembling it, but I think its a nice toy for both pet and children. So I recommend it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: