CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum

2:47:00 PM cc 0 Comments

 

 Retinol has been one of those skincare ingredients that many recommend having in your skincare routine due to its anti aging benefits. I have been lazy about it since its something I've seen recommended for older people, but it can benefit younger ones as well! I'm in my mid 30s now and getting to me late 30s so I figured I should really start on retinol! 

 Since retinol can be irritating  I wanted something gentle to start off with. I'm new to retinol so when looking at reviews on retionol products I've noticed some mention the percentage. It seems percentage of retinol is important and not every product tells you this. I would assume its because its really low that companies choose to not say it. 

 I saw this CeraVe Retinol Serum (ad link, your support is appreciated! ty) has good reviews so I figured I try it! Its a 1 fl oz bottle so it lasted me about 5 months of use. I did not use it everyday. It hasn't irritated me at all so its a good sign for me that I can go for a higher percentage product next time! This doesn't disclose any retinol percentage so I assume its really low. I don't really see much skin improvements but I do regularly use exfoliating products. I think this product is a good stepping stone to retinol and its does feel a bit calming and hydrating on my skin. I did get a higher retinol product which does sting slightly so I find using this CeraVe on days my skin is more sensitive is better. Overall I do recommend this product! Its relatively scentless and affordable!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: