Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun

1:08:00 AM cc 0 Comments


 This anime is a mix of sports and slice of life. Its about Aoyama, a clean freak who is also an amazing soccer player. Its rather a fun anime to watch and may take an episode or two to get use to the silliness of the slice of life and then a slightly more serious sports part in the same episode.

 The anime mainly focuses on the different people that surround Aoyama than Aoyama himself. Each episode so far featured a different character. It is mostly a slice of life comedy than the seriousness of sports anime. I do think this anime has its charm, but it is a bit rough. It is entertaining enough to keep me watching it. Also I do enjoy that quite a few of the characters have older seiyuus that I haven't heard from in a long time. Even the ED is in the style of old anime. If you like slice of life, I would recommend giving this a shot!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: