Sakurai Takahiro no Kakko Warai

1:53:00 AM cc 0 Comments


 Sakurai Takahiro is a popular seiyuu who has voiced many characters in anime and games. Though for games I think Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7 is probably one of the biggest role he has. I've been a long time fan of his, so I want to make a post of this show he does. Sakurai Takahiro no Kakko Warai is a 30 minute show where he and a guest seiyuu does a challenge.  He's done this show for a long time, but it doesn't seem to have a regular schedule as so far there's only been 36 episodes.

 The latest episode he has Ono Kensho as a guest and they had a pro billiards player to teach them how to play billiards. Its a rather funny episode so I do recommend watching it. Another episode Fukuyama Jun was a guest and they had to guess what these products are. Yonanas machine was on it, haha. These episodes have been pretty enjoyable, but I have yet to watch them all.

 Unfortunately I don't I've ever seen these episodes subbed, but I will leave a link to the Ono Kensho episode for you all to take a look.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: