Final Fantasy XV Kingsglaive - First 12 minutes impression

9:40:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 So IGN has put up the first 12 minutes of this CGI movie. I wasn't sure how this movie would be so I was glad to check this out and test the waters. I suggest watching it first before proceeding reading the rest of my post.





 This had a lot of backstory and lore talk which I didn't pay much attention to. Its mainly about two kingdoms/countries that are against each other. The movie does look really nice. Its probably the most impressive looking CGI I've seen so far. The lip syncing is a little funny, but I think it would always look funny. The voice acting so far seems great, though the lines does seem to more for teens than adult taste. The second half of the video is a battle scene. This scene is a lot of things going on and I also felt disoriented. It is a cool action scene though. I did feel to clothing design seem a tad silly as it doesn't seem to protect these fighters. Especially since they're fighting against monsters and freakin Diamond Weapon from Final Fantasy 7. Its nice to see the weapons are in the FF15 world so it does get me excited if they are in the game as well.

 So I am a bit impressed with this preview and I am looking forward to it when it comes out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: