Cheer Danshi!!

10:53:00 PM cc 0 Comments


 I've watched this out of curiosity. Cheer Danshii!! is a sports anime about an all men's cheerleading squad. This is adapted from a manga that's based off of an actual mens cheerleading squad at Waseda University named Shockers. The story for this series is two friends who have been doing judo, but quits and stars a cheerleading squad. What got my into continuing to watch this is one of the character's going "toe touch!" in the first episode.

 There are several things I like about this and some things I don't like. This isn't the most exciting thing to watch and it may be boring to some. The characters aren't incredible likeable and are just ok. The animation and art aren't the best either so its not the most pleasant thing to watch. What I do like is that this isn't like a regular sports anime. Its not full of testosterone, and no weird unnatural talent or powers happen. Also the characters are college students instead of middle or high schoolers. The characters are also seem to have a variety of types that probably surpasses YowaPedal's. It is what keeps me watching to see how this team recruits all these people into cheerleading.

 Overall, I sort of don't recommend it unless you like to see a more relaxing sports anime. So far, no bullshit is happening.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: