Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Intensive

5:15:00 PM cc 0 Comments


This Missha essence treatment is mostly known as the SK-II's more affordable alternative. I was skeptical of it for awhile, but have kept hearing good things so I ended up trying it. I have tried SK-II's essence which was good, but I could not afford to keep buying it.

The ingredients aren't too bad as well. No parabens, alcohols or PEGs. The packaging says its 80% yeast extract and it is the first ingredient on the list. The essence is just like water in look and texture. It hardly even smells like anything as well. It has a slightly alcohol smell but since its yeast it is kind of similar.

Essence is definitely a lot more moisturizing than toners. I really enjoy using this essence in DIY facial masks with cotton sheets. The first couple weeks I did noticed a difference in my skin that is probably better than the SK-II did. This essence is a bit moisturizing, but it really has a nice calming effect on my skin which is really helpful for my troubled skin. I don't think I've ever had a skincare product calm my skin down so much and so instantly. This especially helped during the winter season.

Overall, I do recommend trying it out. The price is affordable and even though it came from Korea, the product arrived undamaged. I do plan on repurchasing this once I am running low.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: