Stardew Valley

10:26:00 AM cc 0 Comments


So I was told there was a Harvest Moon alternative game for PC which got me interested since I really liked Harvest Moon games. However Harvest Moon has mostly been for Nintendo handheld devices which are not something I want anymore nowadays thanks to smartphones. Also the past newest games have been a bit difficult and isn't as relaxing as the older ones were.

I looked at Stardew Valley and have to admit the pixel rpgmaker style wasn't something I am into anymore, but I played it anyway. The game is charming as hell! It is exactly like Harvest Moon and Rune Factory that I've always enjoyed. Since this is a western made game, it does not have the Japanese culture things in it like certain food, events, and even fish and foraging items like mackerel and bamboo shoots.

So far I am really enjoying the game and have lost track of time every time I play it. I highly recommend it and its only $15 which is pretty affordable for such a neat game with a lot of things to do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: