Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou

11:52:00 PM cc 0 Comments


If you're a fan of Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) there is a new comedy spin-off of the series that sets the story in modern day Japan with the characters as middle school students. I was a fan when it first got popular and I watched the anime and read the manga. But now I've lost interest in the series. I heard that this was cute and I wanted something to play in the background while I work so I chose this. It turned out better than I imagined.

Here's a video of all of Chuugakkou (Junior High) Levi's scenes

This show is slightly shorter than the typical anime episode, and everyone is in a somewhat chibi style. It tackles the typical school shows with being late on their first day of school, joining clubs, dreading your test scores, etc. The school they go to is the city structure in the series. It is divided between titans and humans. The school recreates scenes into this setting so it sort of follows the story rather than have a new different story. Some of the characters have little personality adjustments mostly to joke about, but the majority of them remain practically the same.

Since this is a comedy of SnK, there's not actual bloody violence. This show is overly silly but quite entertaining. Although the jokes don't really make me laugh out loud, I am having fun watching it. It actually helped revive my interest in the series now that season 2 of the original series seems to be on the way.

Overall, this is a pretty refreshing take on this ridiculously popular series. If you wanted to see the characters be silly and just have a good time I highly suggest giving this a try!

(A side note, the video is made by me and was on Youtube in 1080p HD but it got copyright claimed by people who didn't own the copyright. They try to make money off of this which I do not approve of and I wanted it ad free. It is taken off of Youtube. I can only upload a low quality of it here so enjoy!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: