Langeige Water Sleeping Mask

4:03:00 PM cc 0 Comments


I've been wanting to try Laneige for awhile, and luckily Target has started carrying them so you can purchase them online now. I've been wanting to try a sleeping mask so I decided to purchase Laneige's Water Sleeping Mask. The subline says its a revitalizing mask with sleepscent.

It cost $21 for a 2.7 fl oz jar which is pretty affordable. The jar is simple, and a bit big from the usual night time cream products. Its nearly 3" tall. This product also comes with a nice plastic scoop to get the product. Rarely do jar packaged products come with a scoop so I highly appreciate it, and would probably keep it for future jar products.The jar itself is a plastic jar. Unlike the water bank gel cream, the opening is not smaller so there is no difficult areas to get the product.

The cream is a gel consistency. Its a semi translucent blue in color, and has a slight perfume scent. The gel makes it light on the skin and absorbs fast. Sleeping masks are the last step in asian skincare routine for night time. The box says to use once or twice a week but I use it every night. It acts like a moisture protective layer for all your skincare. Whether or not your need a emulsion or moisturizer before using is is up to your skin. I would assuming it would be beneficial for those with dry or mature skin. I use it as my night time moisturizer since many other night moisturizers are just too heavy for my combination skin. This doesn't make me as oily in the mornings as other products which I like. This product is advertise to help dry and dull skin. The jar says it has brightening anti-oxidant Hunza apricot extract, and retexturizing chestnut extract. I don't really any difference other than its moisturizing.

Overall, I really do like this product and would recommend it. As for ingredients, it does contain fragrance and coloring namely Blue 1 (CI 42090). It also has a few dimethicone ingredients as well. The top few ingredients are aprioct, chestnut, and willowbark extracts so it has more natural type ingredients than the water bank gel cream.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: