Oz Naturals 20% Vitamin C Serum

8:48:00 PM cc 0 Comments



I've heard Vitamin C is one of the best ingredients against age spots and hyperpigmentation so I bought the best selling Vitamin C serum on Amazon which happens to be Oz Naturals 20% Vitamin C serum. Its an affordable $20-something 1fl oz bottle. It comes with a dropper too!

The serum is 72% organic. Its a clear watery gel like serum. It has no scent and it absorbs quickly onto the skin. The ingredients isn't too bad either. First ingredient is organic herbal infusion follow by organic aloe and vitamin C. There's also witch hazel, vitamin E, organic jojoba oil, hyaluronic acid, ferulic acid, and a amino acid blend.

Overall, I think this is an OK serum. I didn't see much of a difference to my dark spots, but I feel that my skin does look a bit healthier. It is mostly of ingredients that said to be good for you without too many other ingredients that are fillers, questionable, or harmful. Its also affordable so I think I will continue to use this, and I will look into their other serums and products.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: