[Sample Impression] Dior Capture Totale Dream Skin

12:56:00 PM cc 0 Comments


Dior Dream Skin is a age defying skin treatment that evens skin tone and texture, diminish wrinkles, and increase radiance. I'm not sure if this is like a serum or not, but its probably more like a bb cream. You can wear it by itself or over your skincare routine. It doesn't give any kind of coverage like a bb cream would, but it does slightly evens the skintone.

The product is a peachy skin in color, and its runny like liquid foundation. Its pretty easy to distribute it all over the face. It has a strong flowery scent which I'm not a fan of. It feels like a primer on the skin too. Its definitely a unique product on its own, though I don't see any kind of remarkable difference to me skin.

The full size is $115 for 1oz and $150 for 1.7oz. That's expensive and not something I want to spend for such little results. I saw that one of the ingredients is diamond powder. Why is that in there I have no idea.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: