[Sample Review] dr. brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant

4:08:00 PM cc 1 Comments


Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion. I never tried this brand before so I wasn't sure if its good or not. Its advertised to renew radiance, polishes, and smooths skin. Instructions says to dampen skin with warm water, and gently massage cream for 1-2 minutes.

The product is a white cream with some grittiness. There's no plastic beads instead it has aluminum oxide crystals. Its really fine like sand so its not super rough feeling. It has a blend of jojoba, chamomile, and aloe vera into the cream to soothe the skin. The cream also smells a lot like toothpaste. It has menthol in the ingredients so that would explain the minty smell. It took a quarter size amount of product to over my face. It doesn't hurt and its quite like a regular cream cleanser. But after I rinsed I definitely saw that my face is a lot more brighter and clearer. It helped minimize my pores and blackheads, and it took some dullness away.

So far no irritation or breakouts. I am quite impressed with it, but the full size price is $78 for 2oz YIKES. Luckily Amazon has it for $69 but it is still on the pricey side. Though since the results were impressive I do intend on saving up to get it. So would recommend giving the sample a try first to see if it works for you. Otherwise I do recommend this exfoliator!

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Some of the most fascinating art forms in today's culture are distinguished not just by their craft, but also by their passions.The term "reborning" may sound to many as if it refers a type of Evangelistic experience, but nothing could be farther from the truth.alberta face acne treatments

    ReplyDelete