Caramel Cantina Junior's Seamless Padded Bralette with Adjustable Straps

7:57:00 PM cc 0 Comments


Found this Caramel Cantina bra while shopping for bras online, and really liked the price for them. It was very difficult to find a wireless padded bra for my size. I am flat as a board 30 AA size so I am stuck with finding bras in the juniors section. Though I really think a wired bra is unnecessary plus they're uncomfortable so I avoid them at all costs. Seeing this padded bralette is like a miracle!

So I ordered one to try out. It only comes in one size, but the reviews say it should fit smaller busted women. These didn't fit me perfectly, but it fits thankfully. It is full coverage on me, and I had to pull the straps to the shortest length. Its not snug, but its not too loose either. Its comfortable! The material is very stretchy and soft. There's no enclosure so you have to stretch it over your head to put it on.

I really like that I can take the pads out. There are holes on the sides of the strap where you can pull the pads out. Putting them back in is not as easy though. Its hard to find a bralette with pads, and I need pads because my nipples always show through non-padded bras of any type. It is pretty seamless, and works great under tshirts. The style is like a sports bra so its not flirty, but its still cute. If you need a basic looking bra to go under sheer tops and such, this one is a pretty good one.

Pretty happy with this bra so far. I will update this post again to see how it holds up over time. For now I highly recommend these. If you're a little lazy with bra washing and tend to put them machines all the time, these may not last very long so don't be me and not be lazy with washing your delicates.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: