[Sample Impression] Ole Hendriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser 3 in 1 Cleansing Gelee

2:41:00 PM cc 0 Comments

Pure Truth Melting Cleanser is a gel facial cleanser that turns into oil on your skin. The 3 is for its ability to transform from gel, to oil, to milky cleanser. Its advertised to be brightening, repairing, and nourishing. 

This cleanser is translucent orange in color. The texture is similar to vaseline, but is softer since its mostly oils. A dime size amount is enough for your whole face or even a smaller amount. You must have your face and hands dry to use it. Then rinse with warm water. It does leave a slight residue since it is oil, its a tad hard to take it off completely. I just tend to leave it. Or you can take a shower, and there won't be a residue. The oils does leave a moisturized feel to your skin as well as making your skin feel soft. It also makes your skin feel slightly heavier, but its not a a big deal. The scent is is like vaseline and vegetable oils. Its really light and it didn't bother me at all. This cleanser didn't break me out or irritated my skin.

Overall, this is a decent cleanser. I think it be good for travel or in a rush since you don't need much water. I did enjoy it even though it just cleans my face like any other cleanser. I would recommend it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: