I Love Coffee Sitting Customer Sayings Sets

1:28:00 PM cc 0 Comments

Some quests require for you to tap on customers to say certain things. Different demographic of customers say different things so here's a set to help you out!


Young female customers

Why does he keep looking at me?
I should go shopping later
Oh, I'm tired
I don't get what the problem is ...
Well, not bad
Ooh ... a headache ...
Oh, my hair appointment!
There're so many people here
What should I do with my schedule?

I love it here~
Watching people's kinda fun
I'm bored
Yippee!!
Yummy~
Where is she ...
Oh.. I don't wanna go home!
Lalala HmmHmm♪
Oh, happy day!


What should my excuse be ...
Love it!
!!!!
Not bad!
Good!
This place is legendary!
(.................)
Oh .... I don't wanna go there...
Is there anyone I know?




Older female customers

There's some ladies my age too, here
Can't trust my memories...
Where did I park my car ...
Won't the real estates go higher...?
Hmm ... what should I cook for dinner ...
Feels like its gonna rain soon
Where on earth did he go ...?
I'm getting fond of this place
I should come here more often




Young male customers

I'm getting lazier by the minute ..
Where have my abs gone?
?!! This taste...!
No good jokes these days
What should I have for dinner...
Boy, what's next..
So hungry...
Don't want to move
Why am I still sleepy?


I know can be a great boyfriend ...
Whoa! This is good!
Hmm. Where is it?
I'm a guy who knows how to look around me
Good, no couples around, good..
Where ...?
Who..?
I'm being nice...
Beautiful girls ... Where are you?

Lala~♪
Should I eat some more?
I like it here.
Still hungry...
I should come more often
Hmm... a bit bitter. Where's the syrup?
My girlfriend's running late
What should I do today?
Great coffee, feelin' good~



Older male customers

There are some beauties here...
Hmm.. Maybe he's lost
Great time to be alive~
The owner must have a great eye for design
Sigh... How much longer should I wait...?
Maybe I was sitting for too long

Things have changed a lot here
I wonder which ways the shortcut..
Oh, my back..



 
 French Tourists

Female Blonde bottom curls blue Tiger eyes
Is there an ATM around here?
Merci
Ah, my legs
I need to touch-up my makeup
Have you seen Sam?
It's delicious. Heh heh! 
Do you mind if I take a picture of your cafe?
This cafe is more Parisian than the one in Paris.

Male Blonde blue Tiger eyes (sometimes with headphones)
Let's go!
Really?
I LOVE YOU
How much should I tip you?
Thanks.
Good!!
Chu~
Oops, sorry.




Rich Nobles
  
Females wavy bob hair with bow ribbon or ponytail with hairband and girly makeup
 I'm glad
Your shop is quite spacious, though not as much as my house
This is delicious. I'll give you that
I came because... well, your coffee isn't too bad
That's noblesse oblige
Spending money wisely is more important than making it
Huh? Ah, I see
Money? It's just paper to me
Ah, dust.



Males platinum blonde, dark brown or red hair in low ponytail
Work? Love? Money makes everything possible
How much do you want for this shop?
This is delicious. May I have another?
Is this the best you can do? Are you sure?
Are you going to make me wait?
Is this one of those coffee shops?
This place isn't too bad.
I'm considering the purchase of another yacht
I'm the ruler of the world!

  

You Might Also Like

0 comments: