D+ D-Plus Natural Yeast Bread - Wheat Cake Cheese flavor

12:52:00 PM cc 0 Comments

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004LR2I08/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004LR2I08&linkCode=as2&tag=mastermay&linkId=7YPSVEP5PJ4MP7FO

Bread snacks are popular types of food in Japan and Asia. Unfortunately it's hard to find these bread snacks in the U.S.  Usually you can find them in Japanese market and maybe Asian markets. Be sure to check the label to see if it says it's from Japan because there are food items that looks Japanese by using Japanese words but are from other countries. 

Melonpan is the most popular kind but I won't talk about since everyone else does. I will talk about these D-Plus bread. These are 2" high by 3.5" wide circular bread. But it is soft and light like a pillow. It's definitely tasty if you warm it up a bit. 

These come in a variety of flavor a too. This one I'm talking about is cheese. Now this doesn't mean there's a cheese fillings. There are little specs of cheese inside the bread. Although the sweetness of the bread kind of defeats the cheese flavor here it's still good. The flavor is really light. You couldn't even taste cheese. It's just mostly taste like bread which may sound boring to some people. But many Japanese snack items are usually light in flavor. 

Overall I enjoyed this cheese bread. It's light, tasty, and not heavy on the stomach. I will have to try the other favors when I get the chance! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: