[Sample Impression] Tata Harper Repairative Moisturizer and Rebuilding Moisturizer

10:38:00 PM cc 0 Comments

The Repairative is for dry and mature skin. It a nice moisturizer, but it is a tad heavy for my skin since my skin isn't dry enough for this. Even in the winter time. I really haven't seen any different in my skin with this moisturizer though.

The Rebuilding moisturizer is for oily and combination skin, and its a perfect for my skin type. My skin felt pretty balanced, and I even saw my skin get more even and less dull. So a definite significance in my skin compare to the Repairative one.

I did breakout a bit while trying out both of these though its probably hormonal. Also both moisturizers are $100+ which is highly pricey. Not entirely sure if they're really worth the price.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: