[Sample Impression] Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser

10:32:00 PM cc 0 Comments

This Regenerating Cleanser is also a treatment cleanser that brightens and exfoliates for daily use. It's advertised to be a 4-1 cleanser that purifies, minimize pores, preserve hydration, and boost glow.

Have to be honest, at first when I tried this the product looked like puke to me, haha. Luckily it smells quite citrus-y with a hint of alcohol. It has a orangey-tan color and has a watery and creamy consistency. There's also tiny red sand like specks that is probably the apricot seed powder that they advertise that it exfoliates the skin. It does give the cleanser a bit of a grainy texture but its not too grainy that it feels rough on the skin. Its quite gentle though its probably due to the size.

I quite like the cleanser. The first couple tries it did make my skin feel pretty soft. It helped buff away rough spots in my skin. After using for a few days I have noticed it did make a difference to my skin. It looked more even and brighter. I normally believe cleansers just get rid of the grime off your face and nothing else since that's all they really did for me, but this cleanser actually did more to my skin.

There's a 125ml bottle for $75 on the Tata Harper site, and a 50ml for $38 on Sephora. It is pretty pricey, but if you can afford it I highly recommend it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: