[Sample Impression] Tata Harper Replenishing Nutrient Complex

7:05:00 PM cc 0 Comments

This is a roll on oil product that's advertised to make your skin radiant and protects the skin from the environment due to all the vitamins and minerals. The scent sort of has this light chemically floral scent. Or maybe its medicinal? Its hard to describe but I do not mind it though it seems some people find it unpleasant.

The oil has like a green tea like color, and the roll on dispenses e oil very thinly that I could hardly tell if its applying oil on me at all. Because of the very thin layer I was able to use it for quite a long time. Even though it applied thinly, it did still make my skin feel the oiliness. That was when I used it twice a day, but if I just use it at night the oiliness doesn't really matter. Using it just only at night seems to be good enough for me since I don't get oily nor do I get dry. Its a good balance this way for me. Since its winter it seemed appropriate time to use it and it has kept my skin from drying out, but the oiliness is not a pleasant feeling especially during the day. I have combination skin though my skin can get dry during the winter so I may just need to only apply to the dry areas. I didn't really see much difference in my skin from using it though. I actually had a bit of a breakout while using this at first, but it could just be hormones?

I even tried it on my body like my super dried up elbows and it really helped with that area as well. Overall, I do find this to really help with chapped skin so would recommend to those who have dry skin. It seems great for the winter, and has kept my skin from drying out. A more affordable cream would probably do the same, though I do like this product's natural ingredients better than creams with a bunch of scientific names. Otherwise I don't really see much significant difference when using this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: