[Sample Impression] Philosophy No Reason to Hide Multi-imperfection Transforming Serum

10:55:00 PM cc 0 Comments

Got a 0.07 fl oz sample of this very long named serum from Philosophy. The sample is a tiny pump bottle that's a bit on the cheap side since pumping it is a bit hard to control. Its forumulated with marine and botanical extracts, concentrated niacinamide, active vitamin C, bisabolol, and salicylic acid. Its advertised to prevent and correct the appearance of multiple skin imperfections such as blotchiness, dark spots, pores, redness, acne marks, and rough texture.

It says the first use woman saw instant luminous complexion and smoother texture. Compare to the Lancome Genefique serum I do not see any luminous in my skin nor smoother texture. After 4 weeks woman saw reduction of red spots and blotchiness, and in 8 weeks woman saw dramatic correction of dark spots. Since this is a sample I cannot confirm if these statistics happened with me.

As for the product itself, it is said to be suitable for sensitive skin and it hasn't irritated me nor broke me out so I say its safe for my sensitive skin. The serum is a milky and slightly runny product. It has a bit of a alcohol scent and muckiness. Its hard for me to describe, but it is mildly unpleasant smell. It doesn't linger long thankfully. It goes on the skin quickly and very lightly.

After a few days of using it day and night, I really don't see any significant difference to my skin. The full bottle of this serum is nearly $70, and the sample really didn't sell the product to me. I do not plan to purchase the full size.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: