Shiseido Ibuki Eye Correcting Cream

9:15:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I have this small 0.17 oz tube of this eye cream that came with the Ibuki set. Description says its a cool and comforting cream that diminishes dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines. I honestly don't see any of that going on, but its probably due to me not using it regularly.

It is a light eye cream and it goes on easily. It has a bit of a perfume-y scent which I'm not too fond of. I've had unpleasant experiences with eye creams so I was hesitant in using this, but luckily it hasn't given me any problems. Though I really don't see anything special about this. I suppose its moisturizing to the eye area, and I don't have puffiness or fine lines to really say if it had an effect on those.

While I may not really have a need for this product, the full size is about $40 which is an OK amount. I think its worth a try since it has a moisturizing and safe formula. It didn't irritate me or gave me any bumps.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: