Supergoop! SPF 30 Everyday Face & Body Lotion

3:47:00 PM cc 0 Comments

I saw this featured on Sephora and it caught my interest. I've been looking for a better everyday sun protection and this looked promising. I have used SPF moisturizers but they only have SPF 15 and that didn't prevent the age spots. I also have Shiseido's Urban Environment UV protection cream with SPF 40 but the fragrance irritates my eyes and gives me a headache so I can't use it on my face.

Luckily I found Supergoop on Amazon for a cheaper price than Sephora. I got the tube with the yellow bar. I'm not a fan of these rectangular squeeze tubes because its really hard to get the last bits of product out from the end. Though the shape is travel and purse friendly. I have to say that the name is kind of weird and not that appealing, haha. But I am willing to try it since it be silly to judge the product on the name. 

This sunscreen is supposedly formulated to be healthy and safe. Meaning it has no parabens, fragrance, oxybenzone, oil free, or other controversial ingredients. It's also infused with vitamins and antioxidants. There are four active ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Ochioxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, and Octocrylene 2.8%. The inactive ingredients are mostly scientific names but water is first on the list. There's also glycerin, aloe juice, hydrogeneated soybean oil, blueberry extract, and sunflower seed extract. It is safe for children age 4 and over. 

Directions are like any other sunscreen with apply 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply every two hours in sun. It is water resistant for 80 minutes but I am using this for everyday so water resistance is not a factor I really care for. So far I am really liking the formula. It is really light and dries quickly. The best part is that its scent is light so its a relief to be able to use it on my face. I barely smell it anymore after applying.

I haven't use it for long but so far so good! I will update this post as I continue to use it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: