Naruto is finally going to end?!

6:01:00 PM cc 0 Comments

It took me by surprise that Naruto's manga series ending on November 10! Its finally going to be finished. It been like 15 years. Not very often do I hear that such a longer serialized manga to actually be finished and not canceled or "hiatus." I remember getting into Naruto when it first started back when I was in high school. I didn't stick around for long though so I have totally no clue what even happened.

Thankfully we have good ol' wikipedia to summarize everything. The plot summary is pretty understandable, and makes me wonder how such a story even last this long. I'm sure it had some long and detailed fighting scenes that is quite typical of shounen manga. I do look forward to how it all ends.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: